Sunday, May 3, 2015

spending too much money on food

Happy May Day 2


Sushi and gelato with this gal
she bought me gelato.. I was like what in the world. I swear, people are too kind. I need to hang out with her again so I can buy her gelato next time heh. But honestly, gelato is like the greatest thing ever and it tastes 235235325235 times better than ice cream and froyo to me. I thought I was slightly lactose but my stomach is not upset with gelato?? I don't get it??? but it gets upset when I drink bubble tea and eat Ben&Jerry's???my body is weird??? Anyway, we had a good conversation over good food so our date was success. She's a part french and she has the prettiest eyes I've seen. Crazy how I've known her since last term but never actually got the chance to hang out with her!! I hope that this date was only one of many that we'll have in the future. So bummed that she is (most likely) transferring though. :( 

Other things that happened today.. I woke up late, worked out for a bit, ate like a (vegetarian) man, dayquil, kinda worked on my chem presentation (I hate GROUP presentations and I hate chem LAB), and more dayquil cause runny nose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment