Wednesday, May 6, 2015

beauty for ashes at work

May 6

Interesting article about why eating fish might be worse than eating cows and pigs / Makes me question if a pescetarian diet is "better" than an omnivore diet:
http://ideas.ted.com/should-you-stop-eating-fish-2/

I submitted my poetry a day or two ago to this poetry blog on tumblr and it was featured. First, I did not expect to be featured and second, I did not expect to get so many likes and reflags (over 1000!!!). It is bittersweet that so many liked the poem. Bittersweet that many went through the similar things that I did. This is what "Beauty for ashes" mean. God, you gave me this creative outlet for me to create something beautiful, something others can relate to, out of my ashes. I am forever awe inspired by his grace and humbled by these unexpected outcomes.

Other than that,
stress level still = 235235235892352395. So much work wOrK WORK. Midterm coming up too. Kinda want to avoid everything but kinda need to get all A's. Kinda need to write another scholarship essay and kinda need to ask for a recommendation letter. Everything is such a dragggggggggggggggggggg and my anxieties are obv not helping. DON'T THINK ABOUT THE WORST. Trust in God. God has a plan for me. Breathe in breathe out. He'll make things all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment