Sunday, May 3, 2015

not so happy may


Happy May Day 3 (which was not so happy)

  • sick
  • slept in
  • tired
  • obsessed over grey's for good 4 hours at least
  • got no work done
  • mom stressing me out again
  • school stressing me out too
  • group presentation tomorrow. i don't want to do it esp bc my TA is so critical.
  • reading my old tumblr posts made me kind of miss my old self. weird. because i was not happy at all writing those.. but reading them made me kind of almost romanticize about the things i went through.. which is bad. really bad. 
  • it's always these kind of times when i just feel spiritually dead / halted
  • i know god has a plan for me. 
  • i need to catch up on school work
  • all i want to do is watch tv shows and sleep
  • one happy thing? that i am alive 


No comments:

Post a Comment