Tuesday, May 5, 2015

motivation level = 0 and I like poetry

May 4

This day was a blur. I didn't skip chemistry though!! and presentation went kind of well! But I was kind of stressed out the entire day for some reason. I wrote a poem and I think it is my new hobby.
I've got this huge ass zit on my right cheek though. And bio midterm is in a week.

May 5

I woke up late and missed my discipleship meeting -- again. My zit grew and I popped another pimple that was right above my lips. Iced tea gives me so much energy and I love it. I guess I'm more of a tea person.. what do I do with my nespresso?!?! I mean, I like the taste of coffee, so I'll probably make iced coffee out of it or something. About to get anxieties for my midterm.. it's OK. Everyone's on the same boat. Nobody knows what's really going on in that class. I need to call Korea ASAP and also make my advising appointment. I hate phone calls. I need to stop putting it off. I don't really like yoga. It's cool but it's so slow. I like bikram yoga though because it really challenges me and I can actually do the poses too. I wish I could dedicate like an hour to run every single day (if I wasn't so lazy) because for most of the time I really don't have time to work out. It's because I gotta shower and get ready afterwards.. and I hate being chased by time. I really need to do homework and start studying :'( Help, I don't even know how to study anymore -- haha, this always happens during second midterm. Motivation = 0. Stress level = 32523523524.

I made another tumblr/blog for my poetry. I feel like it's a really good way to get my stress out and be creative ?? I dk, I've been getting all these crazy inspirations when I was taking a shower today.. *shower thoughts* Maybe because I'm getting emotional cause I'm gonna get my period soon. Oh well, I really appreciate poetry now! And awkward, my mother wanted me to show her the ones I wrote. Sorry mother, they're kinda personal but I mean, I guess I could show you one of them. I'll be writing more and I'm excited hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment