Sunday, January 11, 2015

I want to explore

I want to travel.

Why does it have to cost so much to go around the world?! Why can't I just experience other cultures and go to cool places in different countries for free?! WHY.

I want to get out and explore the world, but why the hell is it not free.
Why does everything have to be so expensive nowadays especially airplane tickets.

And I need to work and save up too.. which reminds me... I should look up research opportunities...
BUT I WANT TO TRAVEL FIRST.
I WANT TO GO TO GREECE AND TURKEY.
I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Greece (Athens and Santorini) thanks to Greek myth and my mom for showing me pictures of Santorini, and I've recently fell in love with Turkey. I WANT TO GO.
It is at least $3400 with a tour guide -- which I should get because I'm gonna have no idea how to get to anywhere. That means I have to save at least 1000 starting now until Spring break but I doubt that I'm gonna be able to since I am not working (UgghhHHHhhh).

No comments:

Post a Comment