Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 28. I love Hawaii.


Hawaii day 7. Last day.
I was excited to have Disney breakfast but too bad, we apparently had to make reservations earlier. We could've had it at 10:30am (which was the next spot available) but we were up at 8am so no, we weren't going to wait over two hours to have freaking breakfast.

my mother and I walked around the hotel and took pictures
   





I will forever miss this view.

they give a bracelet out everyday and this allows you to use the pools and slides. 

- we checked out and played in the pools
- i loved adult infinity pool. it was so warm and nice and everything
- went to the lawn to meet Mickey and Minnie before leaving

this is me waiting for Mickey and Minnie and scrolling through instagram.
we also took an awkward family photo with them.

I had pinkberry frozen yogurt at the airport! 
The hype is real. It was really good.


Overall, I'm so glad that I wasn't sick at all during the trip.
I also got to do almost everything I wanted to do in Hawaii -- hiking, parasailing, eating tropical fruits, paddle boarding, staying at disney hotel, eating tons of good japanese food, snorkeling a lot, and etc. I am more in love with the place and I can't wait to go back.

My mother is planning another trip during winter break (so happy that the person who works for my parents come back in the winter again!!) and she is thinking about either Whistler, canada or los cabos, Mexico. I am 100% for Los Cabos. I hate being cold, man. I love tropical places adskfalskdjfjsjflk I wanna go back to Hawaii.


No comments:

Post a Comment