Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 25

Hawaii day 4!
- went to Hanauma Bay again! 
- my brother and Yulbee (my mom's friend's daughter) kept touching the fishies
- my mother snorkeled again!

- went parasailing
- yeah, that's 1000ft sticker right there.

- I don't think this is us, but here we have Yulbee, my dad, and my brother doing 600ft.
- I went with Sara and her dad (because we were too light so her dad did it for free) haha.

- 1000ft rope and 400-500ft high up.
- I thought it would be scary but it was rather relaxing. But as someone who's scared of heights, I was  hanging on very tightly. I was scared that I'd fall off because it was like an unstable swing haha.
- It was fun especially when they dipped our feet in the water.

walking back to the hotel was excruciating because it was super hot. so my dad and i ran and dove into the ocean spontaneously and it was probably one of the most fun things I've done this Summer. And of course, everyone eventually joined us.

My dad got reallllllllllly tan.

That Japanese cheesecake was so amazing. I died and went to food heaven.

Here's my Japanese bento box I got from Shirokiya, Japanese food court.

A little peak at Hilton village

No comments:

Post a Comment