Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 22

- I got about an hour of sleep
- my brother threw up because he was too excited
- we headed out around 4:20am 
- brother threw up on the plane. he's sick because he's too excited I guess.
As you can see, he's all tired from throwing up on the plane. He felt sick pretty much the whole trip but not really at Disney because he was too busy playing. Anyway, we arrived at 10:30am Hawaii time.

-rented a car and checked in at Hilton hotel. It is Hilton "village" so there are shops and multiple buildings that makes it seem like a hotel village.
-went to a korean restaurant to eat lunch (this was the only korean restaurant we went to thank god)

went back to the hotel and played in the lagoon with my brother. It was pretty cold because it was all cloudy / showering here and there but it was fun.

Fireworks before we headed out to dinner!

(picture was taken on the last day I visited this place)
We ate at this place. It's like a japanese food court and everything is so amazing there. This is probably one of the things I miss the most about Hawaii.

I felt like I was in Japan. Everyone was speaking Japanese to me and I understood like few words. Not gonna lie, I felt pretty amazing for understanding few words hahahahaha.

We went to sleep early because we were going ocean snorkeling the next day! I was super excited and thank goodness to three hour difference in time, I could fall asleep early around 9pm Hawaii time (which is 12am here).


No comments:

Post a Comment