Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 27

Hawaii day 6!
- went grocery shopping
-I got some tropical fruits! star fruits, dragon fruits, and Hawaiian bananas!
- star fruits weren't ripe yet so they sorta tasted like unripe peach
- dragon fruits tasted like super sweet kiwi
- Hawaiian bananas were creamy yet they weren't super ripe.


Kimchi bar, whaaaaaat

went to the infinity pool to play with my brother 
- I played with him for like +3 hours
- we basically flipped each other over in the water for three hours
-i love that they have a hot tub
-dragged mom to the lazy river and got her soaked by 'waterfalls'


in love with this skirt!

went to monkeypod for dinner

I had pumpkin patch ravioli + garlic truffle oil fries. They were amazing.

I was really tired by end of the day so I knocked out.
My face started peeling and breaking out. Too much sun is not good I guess, but I got really tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment