Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 23

Hawaii day 2!
- woke up early to go ocean snorkeling
- super duper fun and the view from the catamaran was amazing as well
- catamaran ride was really fun too. it was really fast so the water splashed all over


- we went dolphin watching first
- we first wanted to swim with the dolphins (not in the sea), but my mother and I now am against caging animals for people pleasure so we didn't do that. Also, we were thinking about swimming with the dolphins IN the sea, but it's not allowed / discouraged, so we decided to just go with dolphin watching.
- later when we were heading back to the island, the dolphins swam beside us (the catamaran) so that was really cool. and this picture was taken then.


- snorkeling fuuuuun
-we saw many many fish and we also saw a TURTLE!!!!! A BIG ONE!!! I didn't get to take a picture because our camera had some problem but ugh, it was so gorgeous.  We also saw a turtle at Hanauma Bay but again, no pictures. I'm so bummed that I didn't get to take a picture of them!
- my brother kept following the turtle 
- the guide was pretty cute


- lunch served. I was craving macaroni salad and this totally satisfied my craving.
- this was the first time i had purple sweet potatoes and i fucking fell in love.

- headed back to the hotel and swam in the lagoon + pools again.
- yeah, i kind of love my Triangl bikini.

We went to infamous Marukame Udon for dinner. 
My brother was throwing up outside the entire dinner, but other than that, I was in heaven. I had the salad udon and it was so amazing and the tempura was amazing as well. I love Japanese food.
Everyone was super tired by the end of the day so we all just knocked out.



No comments:

Post a Comment