Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 24

Hawaii day 3!
- woke up early to go to Hanauma Bay 
- saw many many fish and a big turtle too!!!
- also saw a humongous fish that looks like a monster
- the water wasn't as cold as it was in the winter so I really liked it and there were more kinds of fish this time. and my mother also snorkeled! 



I followed this little guy around hahaha Nemooooooo


- went to the blowhole lookout 
- the beach is gorgeous


-stood here and got splashed by water big time


- went to Goofy's Dine ? (totally forgot the name) this pasta was bomb. I only like pasta with tomato sauce but this oily pasta totally blew my mind. It was like some oil pasta with mushrooms and fried caramelized onions.. yeah, I died.

- kona coffee ice cream mixed with coffee sherbet to finish it off!


- the view from a family friend's room. They had a suite so of course they had this amazing view.

No comments:

Post a Comment