Friday, June 12, 2015

It's finally Summer!

SO crazy to think that my first year in college is over. I am so incredibly thankful for the people I met and all the ups and downs I had. I don't want to focus on bad things so here are some accomplishments from my first year:

  • I refound my faith in February. This is something I will cherish forever. 
  • In all of my classes I got 97%+ this term except for chem lab (but whatever) and I am really proud of myself for that.
  • I told myself I was going to save my GPA after fall term and I did!
  • I met my future roommates and some of the most kind-hearted people
  • I've changed a lot for the better
There are so many more of little-r accomplishments, but then the list would go on and on... 
Overall, I feel so blessed to have had such an amazing time in college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment