Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Spring break trip:

So my family and I are going on a spring break trip and we're trying to decide where to go.. My ideal spot would be Cabo, Cancun, or Maui because I love the beach / snorkeling / hot bikini weather, but there's like no ticket to those places anymore and if there are any, they're pretty expensive. So here are some places that we could maybe go over the break:

Las Vegas -->  Utah --> Arizona

Las Vegas
A stop for my dad

Sedona, Arizona
A stop for my brother and my mom

Grand Canyon
Because it's a must / my brother never has been before

Zion National Park
A stop for me because I've been wanting to go here for a long time

Zion National Park

Antelope Canyon, Arizona
A stop for my mom and me


Or..........
Alaska?

Canada Banff? 
This place I would want to go with my friends and not my brother since he'll whine about how there's nothing 'fun' to do

Iceland?
This is a must-go-to spot for me too.

But Holy shit, I want to go to Mexico.. just look at this:




No comments:

Post a Comment