Sunday, January 3, 2016

Recap of 2015

My 2015 accomplishments and memorable things that happened:

  • Korea trip!!! 
  • Meeting with my childhood friend in 9 years
  • Itaewon night with my cousin and getting home at like 5am
  • Sorokdo volunteering -- definitely recommend and would do again
  • Job shadowing in Korea and seeing people get colonoscopy done lolol
  • Accepted Christ
  • Leading small groups
  • All A's winter and spring terms
  • Getting my own apartment
  • Getting my first job ever! and getting the research position
  • Hiking with friends
  • Whistler and Vancouver Canada
  • Las Vegas family trip
  • making Korean food for the first time
  • Blacking out on my 20th
  • Happiest 20th birthday with loved ones
  • First time drinking with my dad
  • Hanging out with old / new friends
  • A in organic chem

So why do I feel like nothing happened last year


No comments:

Post a Comment