Saturday, July 11, 2015

Dream apartment = Industrial & Minimalistic

1. I love the bed / bed frame (dark wood color)
2. I love the headboard and everything except for the frame above

3. I like how they used the woody stool as the nightstand. & I like the clipped on lights too with modern pictures in frames.

4. This is a good idea to maximize the space on the bathroom counter
5. I want this backpack!

6. Woody (I prefer darker though) desk with black legs. Love.
7. This bed frame thing is so chic yet elegant and bohemian. 

8. Absolutely LOVE this mug!!
9. This one is cute as well!

10. This notebook is so chic I love it.
11. This seems so useful.

12. This is a cool DIY idea. 
13. I'd totally do this one!

14. I am in LOVE with this wood pattern!!!!!!! It's from CB2. Why so expensive :(
15. I adore clear chairs / clear furnitures! esp mixing with woody things + black furnitures = YAS.


16. This would be perfect in a living room.



And Big Bang's Bae Bae is stuck in my head. WHY. I keep listening to it and singing along... WHY.
But their song Loser is actually good.


No comments:

Post a Comment