Monday, April 6, 2015

Turning my guilt into thankfulness

 Ever since I’ve reaccepted Christ, I have been dealing with tremendous amount of guilt. But I’ve recently realized that it’s not the heavy heart that God wants because accepting Christ ultimately means accepting the fact my sins are all washed away because Jesus Christ died for me. Focusing on being thankful rather than living in guilt has lifted this heavy burden in my heart, and I am constantly in awe of and grateful for God’s amazing grace.

&
I am so lucky to have such a supportive family. It makes me so happy to see my family happy because I've accepted Christ. My parents and my grandmother and even my little brother have told me that I've changed and become nicer, and I think they are really thankful and happy that I am Christian now. But I need to remember that I am not doing this for them; it ultimately comes down to only me and God. 
Overall though, I am just so happy that my family is happy for me.

And even my bad days like today aren't that bad anymore because I know who can make things right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment