Friday, April 3, 2015

His amazing grace


By grace through faith
For it is by grace you have been saved through faith -- and this is not from yourselves, is the gift of God. 
Ephesians 2:8

God's grace is sufficient. 
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."
2 Corinthians 12:9

You are made new in Christ
Therefore if anyone in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.
2 Corinthians 5:17

His mercy
he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal of Holy Spirit. 
Titus 3:5

His love
But we have to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found. 
Luke 15:32

I still have a hard time grasping how God can just overlook all of my sins and just love me unconditionally. I sometimes still feel so guilty about being so ignorant and doubtful of his existence and hating him. But I have to remember that my sins are all washed away through Christ our savior. I am made new by faith and through God's amazing grace. His love is everlasting and these bible verses have reassured me of how God just wants to love us no matter what we have done.

Not related to this post, but
I have changed a lot.
I used to "dislike" people. I used to look down on some people. I used to not want to talk to people as much. I used to find small talks really unnecessary. I used to be very pessimistic. I have changed. My grandma told me that I changed. My parents have noticed -- even my brother. Now I want to serve God, do everything to glorify him, and whatever would make him happy. I want to show people love.

No comments:

Post a Comment