Saturday, December 27, 2014

Kpop & Joe Hisaishi appreciation post


(Kpop) Sick enough to die - Mc mong
I was kind of obsessed with this in middle school. Too bad Mc Mong was pretty much banned from public appearance for awhile because he pulled out his own teeth or something because he didn't want to be drafted. 


Merry go round - Joe Hisaishi 
(from Howl's moving castle)
I am forever in love with this. I have listened to this honestly more than 100 times and played on piano many times and haven't gotten sick of it. This is probably my favorite piece of all time.

(Kpop) The girl who can't break up the guy who can't leave - Lee ssang
This was on my dad's CD and I was like oh eargasm when I first heard it and yea loved it ever since. But they overplayed it on like Korean tv shows and stuff so I kinda got sick of it but I listen to it once in awhile.

Journey (Dream of Flight) - Joe Hisaishi
(from The Wind Rises)
 I tear up every time I listen to this. THE FEELS. WATCH THE MOVIE. I RECOMMEND 100% AND I EVEN WROTE A REVIEW ON IT.

(Kpop) Angel - Yoon Mi Rae
This is what inspired me to blog this appreciation post. I feel like this is too kpopy for yoon mi rae but I still think it's good. I came across this song during a korean tv show and I was like whoa I thought kpop was all about idols and their weird dance music but I guess not.

Umbrella - Epik High
This one gives me feels. I came across this through tumblr years ago and cried listening to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment