Thursday, November 3, 2016

Planning my London/UK trip!

Bucket list:

  • Piccadilly Circus (from Harry Potter!)
  • Harry Potter Studios
    • I am going to cry and bury myself here.
  • British Museum
    • I l o v e museums. I don't even need to see everything, I just love how gorgeous museums in London are. 
  • Westminster Abbey
  • Buckingham Palace
  • Big Ben
  • The parliament
  • Tower of London
  • Afternoon tea
    • Yes. Please. Yes. Yes. Yes.
  • Tower bridge
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Platform 9 3/4
  • Borough market
    • I head food is really good there! 
  • Shopping in Soho / Oxford street
    • and look at all the Christmas lights + gorgeous buildings 
  • London Eye
    • you're not a true tourist unless you do this
  • Nottinghill
  • The National Gallery
  • Pubs + good beer 
    • I love beer. cider. sangria. anything. just give me. 
  • Primark
  • Stonehenge (if it's not too cold!)
    • It'd be SO cool to go there. 
  • Roman baths
  • Ice skating (at Natural history museum)
  • Maybe a day trip to Paris!
    • if time allows. 
London has never been my #1 wanted place to visit, but I think it's the best city in Europe to visit during winter. Plus, going to a new place + experiencing new things make me really excited, so I'm SO pumped for this trip!  

Iceland is next on my list! (then Rome and Greek islands)



No comments:

Post a Comment