Sunday, November 15, 2015

Gifts for friends?



Random apartment decorations are always nice

I need more silverware!! because sometimes we get too lazy to do dishes
 -- so preferably cute ones would make nice gift

Who doesn't love stuffed vegetables?!

These are so cute!

Cute bowls are so cute lol 

Fake plants yes

Who doesn't want more cushions?

And pug cushions?

And lunch boxes? You can pack your lunch AND dinner for those long library days.

For that friend who's obsessed with sushi

For that DAB friend

This is so adorable

Wall decoration how cute

Tea cup so fancy

How about fun card game?

Ok when did I start sounding super sarcastic

I need this

I need this strainer thing too

Paper towel holder

Dish rack thingy

Whisk

Laundry drying rack


After coming to college / moving into apartment,
I feel like all me and my friends want are like practical things for our place & decorations for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment