Friday, October 9, 2015

My life lately:

  • overwhelming amount of stuff to do
  • Human anatomy&physiology is gonna be the end of me -- but i am surviving.. for now. SO much reading and SO much info being thrown at me to memorize.
  • ochem is fun for now. i might minor in chemistry! -- just to have something to back me up if i fail in life i don't know.. this means i need to make an advising appointment.
  • freshman team thing was busy/stressful last week but it's fine now because we're not planning anything
  • i am B R O K E ! i've been spending WAY too much money! textbook, futon, bills, eating out, retreat.. i thought I would have more money left by now but it's scary how I used it all up! no more eating out for me this month. i "earned" some money by selling textbooks too but it's barely anything now..
  • i am trying to get into a research lab! i had my interview today so i'm hoping that i get the position! i get to work with fruit flies and it makes me feel like a cool nerd
  • i need to practice the cello....... lol..... i feel so awkward to practice it when my roommates are around though.
  • i need to stay on top of my things this year forrrrr rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaal.
  • i need to run errands tomorrow.
  • i've been having a very hard time waking up... my bed is so comfortable :(
  • i need to exercise because i feel like crap. and i will do that tomorrow if i wake up early enough.
  • kinda just want to study 24/7 and not socialize sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment